Terms and Conditions
Hydro Masta Pty Ltd – Trading as Liquid science
This Agreement is between the supplier (referred to as Hydro Masta Pty Ltd trading as Liquid Science) and the customer (referred to as you or your) and consists of these Key Terms and the Conditions.
Our payment terms: Pre payment will be required if there is no wholesale account in place.
Our Wholesale Terms are set out below:
Payment will be required 30 Days from Invoice Date
Annual interest rate on late payments 4% at 60 Days+
Period for returning obviously defective goods is 14 Days
We fall under the Jurisdiction and governing law of Australian Governing body.
1. Effect of this Agreement
The Agreement applies in relation to any goods we sell you even if it is not signed and it overrides any inconsistent terms or conditions in any purchase
Prices and other details in any quotation, pro forma invoice or other document that we provide are only valid for 30 days, or such other limited time period as stated in the document.
You acknowledge that once you place an order with us, we may order or manufacture goods especially for you and we may not permit you to vary or cancel the order unless you compensate us for the losses we incur or we otherwise consent.
4. Price and price increases
You will be notified of the price for the goods when you place your online order. Prices may increase when you return for re purchase due to Inflationary pressure which we can’t absorb.
Unless otherwise stated, the prices for the goods purchased in store are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST). You must pay GST at the same time and in the same manner as the consideration for the goods. We will give you a tax invoice showing the applicable GST.
We will use reasonable endeavours’ to deliver the goods to the delivery address in a reasonable and acceptable time. However, we will not be liable for any losses you suffer as a result of a delay or failure to deliver the goods due to unforeseen circumstances.
7. Risk in the goods
Risk in the goods will pass to you when you take possession of them.
8. Return of obviously defective goods
You must inspect the goods on delivery, and advise us of any damage or faults you may find with the product. You may return them as defective if they:
• are not of acceptable quality (as defined in the Australian Consumer Law); or
• do not conform to an agreed specification.
The period for returning obviously defective goods is set out in the Key Terms. If you fail to return the goods (or notify us of any shortfall in the quantity delivered) within this period, you must pay for them in full despite any shortfall or defects (other than non-obvious or latent defects that you could not be reasonably expected to have identified within the time period).
We will cover the charges for returning the goods if we accept that they are defective.
9. Payment terms
Payment for all online retail order will be required at time of purchase.
10. Our warranties
We warrant that the goods we deliver will:
• match the description in the invoice and any agreed specification;
• be free of third party claims or undisclosed securities; and
• be of acceptable quality as defined in the Australian Consumer Law.
11. Limitation of liability
We limit our liability in relation to the sale of goods to you as follows:
• Apart from the warranties in this Agreement or any express guarantees, we exclude all warranties and guarantees (whether written or oral);
• Our liability for any claims (whether for negligence, breach of contract or statute) is limited at our option to either:
(i) Replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods; or
(ii) Repairing of the goods; or
(iii) Paying you the cost of having the goods replaced or repaired; and
• We are not liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses, liability, costs or damages; any loss of business opportunity, production, profits or savings; or any reasonably foreseeable losses.
However, this limitation of liability does not apply if it would restrict, modify or exclude your rights in a way that is not permitted under the Australian Consumer Law or other applicable laws.
12. Personal Property Securities Act (PPSA)
You acknowledge that under the Personal Property Securities Act 2009 Cth (PPSA):
• this Agreement constitutes a security agreement;
• you grant us a purchase money security interest in the goods and any proceeds; and
• we may register a financing statement on the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR), You agree to provide information and do anything we reasonably require for us to register, maintain and enforce our security interest.
We may vary this Agreement by giving you written notice at any time. The variation will only affect future orders.
14. Jurisdiction and governing law
The jurisdiction and governing law in the Key Terms apply to this Agreement. The courts of the jurisdiction are entitled, non-exclusively, to resolve disputes.
subscribe to our newsletter
Get updates on new product releases and promotions.