Refund and Returns Policy
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot ship orders to PO boxes as a customer’s order is normally larger than a PO BOX can handle.
• Please ensure a CONTACT NUMBER is stated when placing your order… as our Freight Company will return stock sent without a contact number.
• Remote areas and dangerous goods may incur additional freight costs. We will contact you with a competitive freight quote if necessary.
• Delivery time is calculated in business days.
• Products in stock will be despatched once your payment has been verified. We will also notify you of any out of stock items.
• If items are too heavy or bulky, we will contact you with a competitive freight price.
• If your location is out of Major City area’s we will contact you with a competitive freight price.
• If you have any questions? Please contact us on 0414 608982
• Items in stock will be despatched with 48 hours. We will advise if items are out of stock and subsequent delivery time.
Our Returns Policy
At Liquid Science., we aim to deliver you the very best product or services at the best prices.
We understand that there may come a time where you need to return a purchase from us and we want to make the returns process as simple and easy as possible for you. If you are not happy with your purchase from Liquid Science, you can return it at cost and/or exchange it, or have it repaired, in accordance with the terms below.
Change of Mind Returns – 30 Days
If you have changed your mind about your purchase, Liquid Science will be pleased to exchange provided that: You return the item within 30 days of purchase in the original packaging it came with.
You need to produce a satisfactory proof of purchase (being your original register receipt or online proof of purchase, such as a tax invoice).
The item is in re-saleable condition, including its original packaging (if any), is unused and as sold; and a government issued form of identification is presented at the time of the return (for products with a value greater than $50). This is used to confirm your identity, your name and postal address. No details such as license number or date of birth will be recorded.
If you are unable to provide a satisfactory proof of purchase, Liquid Science may, at its absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange.
Please note change of mind returns are not available for the following items: Software and other downloadable material, special orders or custom made Kits.
Other Returns – Consumer Guarantees
The Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by giving them certain guarantees when they buy goods and services. These are known as “Consumer Guarantees”. For further information, please refer to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website.
You must provide proof of purchase to make a claim and Liquid Science. reserves the right to decline an exchange, refund or repair where a fault is caused by misuse or neglect.
Manufacturer Assistance and Guarantees
Many manufacturers have dedicated support centres designed specifically to deal with issues in relation to their products and may be able to provide a quicker assessment of, and remedy for, any issue with your product. You may, therefore, prefer to contact the manufacturer directly, although you are not obliged to do this. If at any time you are not satisfied with the manufacturers remedy in relation to your legal rights, you can contact Liquid Science, who may also return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem.
How to return your Liquid Science Purchase
All Liquid Science purchases must be returned to 36 Mid Dural Road, Galston, NSW, 2159. Refunds can only be paid in the same tender as the original purchase or refunded to the account used to pay for the item.
subscribe to our newsletter
Get updates on new product releases and promotions.